Sony A35 – Unboxing And First Impressions
Unboxing, here’s first impressions of the Sony Alpha A35:
- Stickers! – it’s got lots of them.
- It has a printed manual – I’m glad to see that.
- It feels solid – the hard plastic feels a lot like a metal body.
- It’s ugly. The very prominent viewfinder hump makes it difficult to style. But Maitani would have found a way.
- What is it with the orange? There’s an orange ring around the outside of the lens mount. Hope that’s a ‘consumer’ thing – it wouldn’t go down well on the A77.
- The body is really compact, so much so that the grip is almost too small. It would be too small for some people.
- It says it works with iMovie on the box. Most people who’ve tried to do video from an SLR have suffered from Codec Hell at some point. Maybe not this time?
This entry was posted in News
, Sony A35
and tagged A35
. Bookmark the permalink